| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chachapoyas in December is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 73.9mm (2.9in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Chachapoyas December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chachapoyas, Peru
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chachapoyas:
- Puyo, Ecuador - 521.9 kms (324.3 miles) N
- Milagro, Ecuador - 493.8 kms (306.9 miles) NNW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 502.8 kms (312.5 miles) NNW
- Canar, Ecuador - 423.2 kms (263 miles) NNW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 283.3 kms (176.1 miles) NNW
- Piura, Peru - 324 kms (201.3 miles) WNW
- Chiclayo, Peru - 226.8 kms (140.9 miles) WSW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) SSW
- Trujillo, Peru - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) SSW
- Chimbote, Peru - 334.3 kms (207.8 miles) SSW